Where Gifts Go
All gifts to Kent Denver School are dedicated to improving the educational experience of our students. Your gift provides the best teachers, programs and facilities. Click here to give now.
The Kent Denver Fund
Kent Denver is a special place. For nearly 100 years we have been able to provide the highest-quality education to our students thanks to the generosity of our community. But tuition and fees provide only 88% of the cost of a Kent Denver education. The remainder comes from endowment income and, crucially, the Kent Denver Fund.
Your gift to the Kent Denver Fund provides the additional funds necessary to support the students, teachers, coaches, deans, advisors and programs that make Kent Denver such an extraordinary school.
Each gift, no matter the size, makes a difference. We depend on the collective generosity of our entire community—parents, alumni, trustees, grandparents, parents of alumni, faculty and staff, business partners and friends—to support our unique educational environment.
*Our fiscal year runs July 1–June 30. Gifts to the Kent Denver Fund are 100% tax deductible as allowed by law.
Kent Denver Fund Co-Chairs:
Lynn Luce Kitt '87 and Cathy Melvin
Capital Gifts and Facilities Endowment
Endowment funds provide ongoing support for Kent Denver School and our programs. As of June 30, 2017, our 110 endowments totaled $60.1 million thanks to the generosity of numerous visionary donors over the school’s history. More than $26 million of our endowment is dedicated to faculty enrichment, scholarships or specific programs. Each year, a significant percentage of the income generated by the school’s endowment funds is used to support the school’s operations. Remaining earnings are reinvested into the endowment to ensure Kent Denver's continued growth and financial strength.
Many named endowment funds and teaching chairs receive ongoing contributions from the Kent Denver community, but we are always happy to discuss establishing new endowment funds.
For information on establishing a new endowment fund or contributing to an existing fund, please contact Phil Klein, Director of Development, at (303) 770-7660 ext. 526 or email@example.com.
- The Borgen Family Distinguished Teaching Chair
- The Thomas J. Graesser Distinguished Teaching Chair
- The Burges M. Green Distinguished Teaching Chair
- The Grier Family Distinguished Debate Chair
- The Jane Horn Distinguished Teaching Chair
- The Todd Horn Distinguished Leadership Chair
- The Steven L. Johnson Distinguished Teaching Chair
- The John N. Kuntz Distinguished Teaching Chair
- The Kurt D. MacDonald Distinguished Teaching Chair
- The Carol D. MacKay Distinguished Teaching Chair
- Priscilla Scobie Distinguished Leadership Fund
- The Keith L. Warner Distinguished Faculty Chair
- The Scott Yates Leadership Chair
- The Kent Denver Distinguished Technology Chair