Endowments & Teaching Chairs
Endowment funds provide ongoing support for Kent Denver School and our programs. As of June 30, 2017, our 112 endowment funds totaled $64.2 million thanks to the generosity of numerous visionary donors over the school’s history.
More than $32 million of our endowment is dedicated to faculty enrichment, scholarships or specific programs. Each year, a significant percentage of the income generated by the school’s endowment funds is used to support the school’s operations. Remaining earnings are reinvested into the endowment to ensure Kent Denver's continued growth and financial strength.
Many named endowment funds and teaching chairs receive ongoing contributions from the Kent Denver community, but we are always happy to discuss establishing new endowment funds.
For information on establishing a new endowment fund or contributing to an existing fund, please contact Phil Klein, Director of Development, at (303) 770-7660 ext. 526 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Borgen Family Distinguished Teaching Chair
- The Thomas J. Graesser Distinguished Teaching Chair
- The Burges M. Green Distinguished Teaching Chair
- The Grier Family Distinguished Debate Chair
- The Jane Horn Distinguished Teaching Chair
- The Todd Horn Distinguished Leadership Chair
- The Steven L. Johnson Distinguished Teaching Chair
- The John N. Kuntz Distinguished Teaching Chair
- The Kurt D. MacDonald Distinguished Teaching Chair
- The Carol D. MacKay Distinguished Teaching Chair
- Priscilla Scobie Distinguished Leadership Fund
- The Keith L. Warner Distinguished Faculty Chair
- The Scott Yates Leadership Chair
- The Kent Denver Distinguished Technology Chair