Kent Denver School's Response
This page was last updated on April 9 at 3 p.m. Fast Facts as of that date:
* The Remote Learning Guide for Kent Denver Families is available here.
* Kent Denver has announced its policy for spring grades and exams. Details are in the School Advisories for Parents tab below.
* Missing those yummy KDS lunches? Inspired by our friends at CA, Kent Denver Dining Hall chefs have launched new online cooking classes!
* In response to statewide COVID-19 orders, CHSAA has extended the sports and activities suspension to April 30. Learn more here.
* Free lunches are available to students and adults in a number of areas. Details here. (Link will download a Word file.)
* The KDPA Cowboy Up for Kent Denver live and online auctions have been postponed until fall.
* In an effort to help slow the community spread of COVID-19 and to comply fully with Colorado's statewide stay-at-home order, Kent Denver's campus is closed.
* Good hygiene and social distancing remain the best defense against COVID-19
Latest KDS News
New details about spring grades, exams, Continuation and Commencement were announced on April 9. Members of Kent Denver's community received this information via email from Middle School Head Carrie Green and Upper School Head Eric Chandler.
Dr. Chandler and Ms. Green's announcement is also available in the School Advisories for Parents tab below.
We've consolidated everything our families need to know about Kent Denver's online program in one online location. For your convenience, the site is accessible from Kent Denver's public website, so you don't need to log in to find it.
Submit a Question About KDS' COVID-19 Preparedness Program
Remember: Health organizations such as the Centers for Disease Control, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment and Tri-County Public Health are your best resources for learning more about the COVID-19 disease. If you would like additional details about how Kent Denver School is addressing this situation, submit a question below. We will answer questions in update to this page or in emails to our community.