Kent Denver School believes that a dynamic athletics, performance and wellness program is essential to the overall growth and development of all students. We offer options that provide students a foundation for a lifetime of physical awareness and wellness while promoting leadership and character.
Core tenets include:
- Teamwork: always placing the team before self / common goal
- Competition: maximum effort / strive to be the best version of yourself and accepting others where they are
- Work ethic: what you do when no one is looking? personal commitment to self-excellence and self-discipline / time management
- Sportsmanship: compassionate competition / respect your opponents, rules, officials
- Leadership: never ask someone to do something you are not willing to do yourself
- Healthy lifestyles: mindful wellness / lifelong health / mental and emotional balance
All Kent Denver students participate in athletics and fitness programs, choosing from 18 sports along with wellness activities like yoga, strength and conditioning, rock climbing, mountain biking, outdoor education and more.
Click here to explore Kent Denver's athletics and performance offerings from our 2023–24 Curriculum Guide.
2022-23 CHSAA Calendar
Visit the CSHAA calendar page for detailed information about the fall, winter and spring seasons.