Kent Denver School believes that a dynamic athletics, fitness and health program is essential to the overall growth and development of all students. We offer options that provide students a foundation for a lifetime of physical awareness and health while promoting leadership and character.
Core tenets include:
- Teamwork: always placing the team before self / common goal
- Competition: maximum effort / strive to be the best version of yourself and accepting others where they are
- Work ethic: what you do when no-one is looking? personal commitment to self-excellence and self-discipline / time management
- Sportsmanship: compassionate competition / respect your opponents, rules, officials
- Leadership: never ask someone to do something you are not willing to do yourself
- Healthy lifestyles: mindful wellness / life-long health / mental and emotional balance
All Kent Denver students participate in athletics and fitness programs, choosing from offerings including 18 sports along with wellness activities like yoga, strength and conditioning, rock climbing, mountain biking, outdoor education and more.
Click here to explore Kent Denver's athletics and fitness offerings from our 2020-21 Curriculum Guide.
CHSAA has realigned high school sports seasons for 2020-21. Please note the following Upper School schedule for the current school year.