Kent Denver School believes that a dynamic athletics, performance and wellness program is essential to the overall growth and development of all students. We offer options that provide students a foundation for a lifetime of physical awareness and wellness while promoting leadership and character.
Core tenets include:
- Teamwork: always placing the team before self / common goal
- Competition: maximum effort / strive to be the best version of yourself and accepting others where they are
- Work ethic: what you do when no-one is looking? personal commitment to self-excellence and self-discipline / time management
- Sportsmanship: compassionate competition / respect your opponents, rules, officials
- Leadership: never ask someone to do something you are not willing to do yourself
- Healthy lifestyles: mindful wellness / life-long health / mental and emotional balance