Alumni Homecoming Weekend
Alumni Homecoming Weekend: October 7–10, 2021
Join us on campus from Thursday, October 7 through Sunday, October 10 for Alumni Homecoming Weekend! Plans include celebrations for all of our 2020 and 2021 milestone reunion classes (those ending in 0, 1, 5 or 6), a special tribute to Coach Scott Yates in his final football season, the Sun Devil Dash, and more.
Community Events and Reunions:
- Thursday, October 7: A Tribute to Scott Yates | Kent Denver Dining Hall | 7 p.m.
All members of the KDS community, past and current, are invited to attend this special celebration. Hors d'oevres and drinks will be provided.
- Check out our archival photo page for team photos and other highlights from each season of Coach Yates' Kent Denver football career!
- Friday, October 8: On-campus reunion parties for the Classes of 1995–2016 beginning at 6 p.m.
- Saturday, October 9 (daytime): Community BBQ | Campus Tours and Kids' Fun—DeSo Field from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Saturday, October 9 (evening): On-campus reunion parties for the Classes of 1970–1991 beginning at 6 p.m.
- Sunday, October 10 (morning): Sun Devil Dash 5K Run/1K Walk: REGISTER HERE.
- 9 a.m.—Check-in
- 10 a.m.—5k start
- 10:15 a.m.—1.5-mile fun walk
Varsity Homecoming Games:
- Thursday, October 7: Varsity Volleyball vs. Faith Christian at 6 p.m.
- Friday, October 8: Boys' Varsity Soccer vs. Prospect Ridge at 4 p.m.
- Soccer alumni are invited to join us for halftime recognition of Coach Arty Smith, plus post-game cake!
- Saturday, October 9: Varsity Field Hockey vs. Dakota Ridge at 9 a.m.
Varsity Football vs. Englewood at 1 p.m.
Watch your mail box and email for more information in the weeks ahead, and make sure we have your most current contact information so we can keep you updated.
If you would like to help plan your class's reunion (celebrations are in the works for all of our 2020 and 2021 milestone reunion classes ending in 0, 1, 5 or 6), please contact the Alumni Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*All times MDT.
NOTE: Attendees at all Homecoming events must adhere to our campus COVID-19 mitigation strategies. For the most current campus requirements, visit the COVID-19 Response page here.
There is a registration for $25 per person for class reunion attendees. If your plans change after you've registered, please notify the Alumni Office at email@example.com by Friday, October 1 to receive a refund. We will not be able to refund individual cancellations after Friday, October 1.
In the unlikely event that we must cancel the in-person Alumni Homecoming events, we will automatically refund all reunion registrants in full. However, we are unable to refund alumni for any plane tickets, hotel bookings, or other costs associated with their Homecoming attendance. We strongly encourage you to book refundable tickets wherever possible.
Attendees at all Homecoming events must adhere to our campus COVID-19 mitigation strategies. For the most current campus requirements, visit the COVID-19 Response page here.