Alumni Weekend - Schedule of Events - INACTIVE
Save the Date for Kent Denver's Alumni Homecoming Weekend: Friday, October 8–10, 2021
We are currently planning an in-person celebration for Alumni Homecoming Weekend 2021! Join us on campus from Friday, October 8–Sunday, October 10 and visit teachers, meet current students, cheer on the Sun Devils at a game and see campus at its most alive! The entire Kent Denver community is invited to be part of this new tradition.
In addition, we will celebrate milestone reunions for alums who graduated in a year ending in 0, 1, 5 or 6. You'll find information about individual class parties below, and additional details will be shared by email and snail mail in August.
If you would like to help plan your class's reunion (celebrations are in the works for all of our 2020 and 2021 milestone reunion classes ending in 0, 1, 5 or 6) or if you have any questions about Alumni Homecoming Weekend, please contact the Alumni Office at email@example.com.
ALL alumni are invited to events on and off campus throughout the weekend of October 8–10, 2021, whether it's your reunion year or not. Highlights include:
- Thursday, October 7 Sun Devils Happy Hour at XXX (address) from 5–7 p.m.
- Saturday, October 9 Campus Tours (including all our new spaces on campus) at XX and XX
- Saturday, October 9 Community Barbecue starting at Noon. Join us in the Alumni Tent on the southeastern end of DeSo field. Alumni will receive free meal tickets, plus KDS swag and other giveaways!
Click below for additional details about the weekend agenda, and check back often. More events will be added in the coming weeks! Reunion year grads from classes ending in 0, 1, 5 or 6, there are additional class celebrations for you (more details below).
If you are in a reunion year, make sure we have your most current contact information, so we can keep you updated about class party plans. We will be sharing additional reunion details by snail mail and email in the early fall.
Many thanks to the alumni who volunteered to be reunion chairs! If you have questions about your class's party or if you'd like to help plan your reunion gathering, please contact the Alumni Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 303-770-7660 ext. 228.
- 55th Reunion - Kent Class of 1964
- 50th Reunion - Class of 1969 (Kent and DCD)
- 45th Reunion - Class of 1974 (Kent and DCD)
- 40th Reunion - Class of 1979
- 35th Reunion - Class of 1984
- 30th Reunion - Class of 1989
- 25th Reunion - Class of 1994
- 20th Reunion - Class of 1999
- 15th Reunion - Class of 2004
- 10th Reunion - Class of 2009
- 5th Reunion - Class of 2014