Tuition & Financial Aid
Selecting the right school for your family can be complicated, and cost is an important part of that decision.
Our goal is to ensure the excellent education Kent Denver provides is an affordable option for highly-motivated students from families of all income levels.
We award $4.4 million every year to students and their families.
Kent Denver financial aid awards provide tuition support and may also cover all aspects of student life, from books and computer fees to bus service, class trips and many other incidental expenses.
These grants are not loans—they never have to be repaid.
Award amounts are based on your current financial situation and can change as your needs change.
Applying for tuition assistance does not affect admission decisions. In fact, all admission decisions are made on a need-blind basis. Once accepted, a student’s financial need is determined using FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment Management Company guidelines and Kent Denver’s own policies. Please refer to the Resources and Financial Aid Fast Facts below to learn more.
Currently, 24%—or nearly one in four—of our students receives financial assistance. Financial aid awards are granted on the basis of need; there are no academic or athletic scholarships.
Financial Aid Resources
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- How do you make financial aid decisions?
- What is the range of financial aid awards?
- Do financial aid awards have to be repaid?
- When will I find out if we received financial aid?
- Once financial aid is awarded, will the same amount be provided automatically year-to-year?
- What is the Malone Scholars Program?
Key Admission Dates
- September 2021: Admission Application opens
- September 25, 2021: Kent Denver Experience Day (Open House)
- October 1, 2021: Family interviews begin and the 2022-23 Financial Aid Application opens
- October 23, 2021: Athletics Open House
- November 8, 2021: Upper School Prospective Parents and Guardians Visit Day
- November 11, 2021: Athletics Open House
- January 10, 2022 (POSTPONED: NEW DATE TBD): Upper School Prospective Parents and Guardians Visit Day
- January 11 (Zoom): Financial Aid Workshops
- January 18, 2022 (POSTPONED: NEW DATE TBD): Middle School Prospective Parents and Guardians Visit Day
- January 31, 2022: Admission Application and Financial Aid Application deadline
- February 25, 2022: Upper and Middle School admission decision notifications