Tuition & Fees
Selecting the right school for your family can be complicated, and cost is an important part of that decision. Our goal is to ensure the excellent education Kent Denver provides is an affordable option for highly-motivated students from families of all income levels.
Tuition for the 2019-20 school year is $29,930
Annual tuition includes: computer and technology support; healthful lunches with gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options; most local academic and athletic travel fees; most field trip and class retreat fees; and most academic lab, academic project and athletic fees. (Exceptions are noted to the right.)
Additional fees for the 2019-20 school year are:
- Book fees: Approximately $200-$500
- Class fees: $275 (Grades 6-8); $225 (Grades 9-12)
- Certain sports such as ice hockey and swimming, special academic labs and special academic projects may incur fees as well.
- Laptop purchase fees may apply. Learn more about our one-to-one laptop program here.
We award more than $3.6 million each year to students in need.Kent Denver financial aid awards may also cover all aspects of student life, from books and computer fees to bus service, class trips and many other incidental expenses.
Applying for tuition assistance does not affect admission decisions. In fact, all admission decisions are made on a need-blind basis. Once accepted, a student’s financial need is determined using FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment Management Company guidelines and Kent Denver’s own policies. Please refer to the Resources and Financial Aid Fast Facts below to learn more.
Currently, about 23%—more than one in five—of our students receives financial assistance. Financial aid awards are granted on the basis of need; there are no academic or athletic scholarships.
Kent Denver has provided more than $25 million to students in need since 2000. We award more financial aid each year than any other independent school in Colorado.
- How do you make financial aid decisions?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- Does my ex-spouse—who does not contribute financially to my child—have to participate in the process?
- What is the range of financial aid awards?
- Do financial aid awards have to be repaid?
- When will I find out if we received financial aid?
- Once financial aid is awarded, will the same amount be provided automatically year-to-year?
- What is the Malone Scholars Program?