Tuition & Financial Aid
Selecting the right school for your family can be complicated, and cost is an important part of that decision.
Our goal is to ensure the excellent education Kent Denver provides is an affordable option for highly-motivated students from families of all income levels.
Kent Denver provides more than $4.9 million every year to students and their families.
Kent Denver financial aid awards provide tuition support and may also cover all aspects of student life, from books and computer fees to bus service, class trips and many other incidental expenses.
These grants are not loans—they never have to be repaid.
Award amounts are based on your current financial situation and can change as your needs change.
Kent Denver has provided more than $50 million to students in need since 2000.
Applying for tuition assistance does not affect admission decisions. In fact, all admission decisions are made on a need-blind basis. Once accepted, a student’s financial need is determined using FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment Management Company guidelines and Kent Denver’s own policies. Please refer to the Resources and Financial Aid Fast Facts below to learn more.
Currently, 23%—or nearly one in four—of our students receive financial assistance. Financial aid awards are granted on the basis of need; there are no academic or athletic scholarships.
To learn more about our Financial Aid program and ask specific questions about how to apply, attend one of our Financial Aid Workshops. No RSVP required; click the link below at the time of the event.
- Wednesday, November 29 at 7 p.m. (virtual)
- Saturday, January 20 at 9 a.m. (in person)
La traducción al Español estará disponible en ambos eventos.
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- How do you make financial aid decisions?
- What is the range of financial aid awards?
- Do financial aid awards have to be repaid?
- When will I find out if we received financial aid?
- Once financial aid is awarded, will the same amount be provided automatically year-to-year?
- What is the Malone Scholars Program?
2022-23 Admission Timeline
Key Admission Dates
- September 2023: 2024-25 Admission Application opens
- Request Information to be notified when the application is available
- October 1, 2023: 2024-25 Financial Aid Application opens
- October 2, 2023: Family interviews begin
- January 15, 2024: Admission Application deadline for siblings of currently enrolled students
- January 31, 2024: Admission Application and Financial Aid Application deadline
- February 23, 2024: Upper and Middle School admission decision notifications