Start Your Kent Denver Journey Here
Admission Timeline for 2020-21
Each year, we welcome more than 120 new students who will contribute to our community of curious, talented, motivated and kind learners. Our students love to learn and take care of each other. They aspire to make a difference.
The best way to learn about our school is to schedule a campus visit. This visit includes a campus tour and a family interview with a member of the Admission team.
Prospective students will join classes with current students during their campus visit to experience a day in the life at Kent Denver.
We invite you to explore our website and attend one or more of our Admission events to discover more about our school. The admission process begins early—in the fall before the year of attendance—so we encourage you to take note of key Admission dates for the 2020–21 school year:
We look forward to meeting you soon.
The Kent Denver School Admission Team .
Key Admission Dates
- Sept. 9, 2019: Admission interviews begin
- Oct. 1, 2019: The 2020-21 financial aid application becomes available. (Click here to learn more.)
- Nov. 16, 2020: Financial Aid Workshop hosted by Jerry Walker, Kent Denver's Chief Financial Officer
- Jan. 11, 2020: Financial Aid Workshop hosted by Jerry Walker, Kent Denver's Chief Financial Officer
- Jan. 15, 2020: Application deadline for siblings of currently enrolled students
- Jan. 31, 2020: Application deadline (non-siblings)
- Jan. 31, 2020: Financial Aid application deadline
- Feb. 21, 2020: Upper School admission decision notification
- Feb. 26, 2020: Middle School admission decision notification
Join Us for These On-Campus Events
- Sept. 21, 2019: Open House: Experience Kent Denver
- Nov. 7, 2019: Athletics Open House
- Nov. 11, 2019: Visiting Day for parents of prospective Upper-Schoolers. Special focus: student life and extracurriculars. Stay tuned for more information!
- Dec. 14, 2019: Athletics Open House
- Jan. 13, 2020: Visiting Day for parents of prospective Upper-Schoolers. Special focus: the road to college and beyond. Stay tuned for more information!
- Jan. 21, 2020: Visiting Day for parents of prospective Middle-Schoolers. Stay turned for more information!
RSVP here for these events and more!