On National Signing Day, held on the first Wednesday in February, thousands of high school seniors formally announce their intention to participate in NCAA sports at colleges and universities across the nation.
On February 5, Kent Denver's National Signing Day celebration recognized 14 student-athletes who were recruited by colleges thanks in part to their extraordinary successes in baseball, field hockey, football, golf, lacrosse, soccer, tennis and volleyball.
Parents, teachers and classmates gathered to support the following seniors as they officially signed Letters of Intent to continue their athletic careers at the college level.
- Miles Adams: University of Puget Sound, Football
- Trent Beckman: University of Puget Sound, Tennis
- Pace Billings: Princeton University, Lacrosse
- Mika Naomi Fisher: Amherst College, Soccer
- Max Hewitt: United States Naval Academy, Lacrosse
- Charlotte Hillary: Northwestern University, Golf
- Annabelle Johnson: University of California, Berkeley, Field Hockey
- Payton Lester: Saint Joseph's University, Lacrosse
- Layton Purchase: Stanford University, Soccer
- Vaughn Ramsey: Vassar College, Volleyball
- Matthew Redmond: Tulane University, Football
- Jack Roode: Sewanee-The University of the South, Baseball
- Joseph Gray Waldbaum: Tufts University, Lacrosse
- Rawson Welch: Bates College, Soccer
Congratulations to these students and all of our seniors on their many accomplishments at KDS!