Being a member of the dynamic team of adults who guide Kent Denver’s bright, self-motivated students through our seven-year college preparatory program is a rewarding, intellectually stimulating and truly transformative experience.
We are committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. Here, employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. We welcome employment inquiries throughout the year, and we invite you to consider expanding your professional growth at Kent Denver School.
Explore current employment opportunities and submit applications on our hiring portal.
Let's Stay in Touch
We want to learn about and meet educators in any field who may be motivated to teach in our learning community—now or in the future.
Read our Open Position Statement for 2020-2021 to learn how to meet our academic division directors and put your resume on file for our hiring managers.
Meet Us at the CO Educators Diversity Recruiting Fair
Virtual Zoom Event
Sat., Feb. 6
We are honored to once again co-host the 2021 Colorado Educators Diversity Recruiting Fair.
All are welcome to attend this event that was created to support educators of color who are considering careers as faculty, staff and/or administrators within independent schools.
More than 25 independent schools from Metro Denver and beyond will be represented.
Register at bit.ly/CDNjobfair
Working at Kent Denver
Housed on a stunning, 200-acre campus overlooking the majestic Rocky Mountains, Kent Denver offers:
- A collaborative, invigorating environment that supports professional and personal growth
- Competitive salaries commensurate with experience and job responsibilities
- A comprehensive annual merit award program
- Paid professional development
- Summer travel/study fellowships
- Robust health and benefits programs
- Daily, free lunch during the academic year at Schaden Dining Hall
- Kent Denver tuition assistance for the children of faculty and staff
- A moving expense reimbursement program
- A faculty/staff laptop program
- An on-site child care center for children six weeks to four-years-old (based on available space)
- A state-of-the-art fitness center
- More than 40 miles of running and cycling trails that connect directly to our campus