Being a member of the dynamic team of adults who guide Kent Denver’s bright, self-motivated students through our seven-year college preparatory program is a rewarding, intellectually stimulating and truly transformative experience.
We are committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. Here, employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. We welcome employment inquiries throughout the year, and we invite you to consider expanding your professional growth at Kent Denver School.
Explore current employment opportunities here.
Save the Date! The Colorado Diversity Network will host the 2019 Colorado Educators Diversity Hiring Fair on Sat., Feb. 9. Learn more here.
Working at Kent Denver
Housed on a stunning, 200-acre campus overlooking the majestic Rocky Mountains, Kent Denver offers:
- A collaborative, invigorating environment that supports professional and personal growth
- Competitive salaries commensurate with experience and job responsibilities
- A comprehensive annual merit award program
- Paid professional development
- Summer travel/study fellowships
- Robust health and benefits programs
- Daily, free lunch during the academic year at Schaden Dining Hall
- Kent Denver tuition assistance for the children of faculty and staff
- A moving expense reimbursement program
- A faculty/staff laptop program
- An on-site child care center for children six weeks to four-years-old (based on available space)
- A state-of-the-art fitness center
- More than 40 miles of running and cycling trails that connect directly to our campus
- Kent Denver School Employment Policy
- Benefits Overview
- Retirement Plan
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
Kent Denver School is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, creed, color, religion, transgender status (including gender identity or gender expression), sex (including pregnancy), gender, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, marital status, marriage to a co-worker, sexual orientation, status with regard to pub- lic assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, veteran status (including Vietnam era veteran status), genetic information, military service, application for military service or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Our school makes reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law. An applicant who does not meet the minimum qualifications of the position(s) for which the applicant applies will not be considered for employment.
This commitment is evident in all aspects of the school’s employment practices and policies, including recruiting, hiring, job assignment, promotion, compensation, discipline, discharge, benefits and training.
The following benefit programs are available to eligible school employees:
- Retirement Plan
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Group Vision Care
- Continuation of Coverage Under Group Health and Dental Plans (COBRA)
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Moving Expenses
- Statutory Insurance
- Optional laptop program
- Free, healthful lunch, M-F, when school is in session
Kent Denver School's retirement plan is administered by the Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association—College Retirement Equities Fund (TIAA).
Contributions to TIAA made by the school are fully vested in the employee and are determined by the number of benefits-eligible years of service to the school.
Kent Denver School pays the full cost of dental insurance for eligible employees and pays all or part of eligible employees’ monthly health insurance premiums, depending on the plan selected. Voluntary group vision care is available to eligible employees through the Association of Colorado Independent Schools Employee Benefits Trust.