Being a member of the dynamic team of adults who guide Kent Denver’s bright, self-motivated students through our seven-year college preparatory program is a rewarding, intellectually stimulating and truly transformative experience.
We are committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. Here, employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. We welcome employment inquiries throughout the year, and we invite you to consider expanding your professional growth at Kent Denver School.
Read our Open Position Statement for 2021-2022 to learn how to meet our Directors of Middle and Upper School and put your resume on file for our hiring managers.
Housed on a stunning, 200-acre campus overlooking the majestic Rocky Mountains, Kent Denver offers:
- A collaborative, invigorating environment that supports professional and personal growth
- Competitive salaries commensurate with experience and job responsibilities
- A comprehensive annual merit award program
- Paid professional development
- Summer travel/study fellowships
- Robust health and benefits programs
- Daily, free lunch during the academic year at Schaden Dining Hall
- Kent Denver tuition assistance for the children of faculty and staff
- A moving expense reimbursement program
- A faculty/staff laptop program
- An on-site child care center for children six weeks to four-years-old (based on available space)
- A state-of-the-art fitness center
- More than 40 miles of running and cycling trails that connect directly to our campus
Visit the Head of School Search page to meet David Braemer, Kent Denver's next Head of School, who begins his tenure on July 1, 2022.